Short courses have become increasingly popular at golf resorts. They’re great because they provide an informal environment that are designed to appeal to all golfers, whether you played the championship course or feel more comfortable on a putt-putt course.
Designed by Chris Lutzke and Kohler Co. Executive Chairman Herb Kohler, The Baths of Blackwolf Run is Destination Kohler’s newest course, consisting of 10 holes. The Par-3 short course offers holes ranging from 60 to 160 yards and four strategic water features, or “Baths,” situated throughout.
The Baths also features a two-acre putting course, plus a log cabin food-and-beverage station with outdoor seating and a firepit surrounding the opening Bath.
“We look for ways to enhance the golf experience and grow the game for all golfers” Kohler says. “The Baths complement our four world-renowned championship golf courses while also honoring Kohler Co.’s 130-year history of bathing design. We are delighted to officially open this exciting and unique course.”
“The Baths will be a new twist for our resort guests, regardless if they are a serious player wanting to hone their game or someone yearning for an extraordinary closer to an amazing day on one of our 18-hole golf courses,” adds Dirk Willis, Vice President of Golf for Kohler Co. “Our continued mission is to find new and innovative ways to grow the game and make it more inviting and accessible to all. The Baths of Blackwolf Run allows us to do just that.”
Tee times can be made at The Baths starting today, and can be reserved by calling 800-344-2838 or visiting the resort’s golf booking page. And for more comprehensive golf packages, call 855-444-2838 or visit DestinationKohler.com for more information.
Cover Image via Instagram
- TRAVEL: Destination Kohler Debuts The Baths of Blackwolf Run, Par-3 Short Course – June 10, 2021
- STYLE: adidas Golf Takes Another Step Towards Sustainability with CODECHAOS21 – June 9, 2021
- TRENDING: Some Additional (Last Minute) 2021 Father’s Day Gifts – June 9, 2021
- BREAKING: Arccos Offering Limited-Release “Black Edition” Link – June 3, 2021
- Golficity’s 2021 Father’s Day Gift Guide – May 30, 2021
- STYLE: Improve Posture & Wellness with FORME Wearable Therapeutic Apparel – May 28, 2021
- HYPOCRITES: PGA Tour Incentives Social Media, But Pulls Down Viral Post – May 27, 2021
- TRAVEL: Firestone Country Club Offering Limited Summer Stay-and-Play Packages – May 26, 2021
- STYLE: Galvin Green GameDay Collection Increasingly Popular in N. America – May 26, 2021
- WATCH: Van Rooyen Hissy Fit Claims 1 Victim, with 2 Close Calls – May 22, 2021
View All Posts